Friday 5 February 2016

My first love part 16 (those two days)

They both were awake and talking the whole night,  but then too she was not able to end the call.
When it was time, she felt as if something in her was lost, something that she herself was not aware of inside her, something that she was willing to lose only to that single person.
After he left, for the first time in her life she felt the pain of losing a person who was like a routine, a necessary of her life. She was checking her mobile again and again and again, but what could she do? All she did was reading their conversations all over from the start and how their friendship bloomed into something she could not pin point at.
She was like waiting for the longest,  hardest, worst two days of her life to get over soon.
He called her after torturous 32 hours and just talked for about 2 minutes.
After those heavenly 2 minutes,  Anjana realized that she has lost her soul and heart to him. She was in love with him. She has fallen into a trap where she knows that she cannot be saved by anyone.
Anjana was waiting for his return, but did not know how to open her feelings to him.
It was the day of his arrival and she waited for his call like a child eagerly waiting for his mom to open the chocolate wrapper and give it to him.
He called her after few moments of his arrival. When she heard her ring tone especially kept for him, her heart beat more faster and when she heard his voice it almost skipped a beat.
Before she could start talking he said,    "Don't talk..  Just hear me.. Don't get tensed because of what I am going to say to you.. Actually... I missed you, missed you like a hell, and I am sooo sorry to say that...  I have fallen for you Anjana..  I thought my heart would burst out without talking with you....  You are a necessary part of my life.. And now..  I love you..!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment