Sunday 14 February 2016

my first love part 21 ( the break up)

Author’s note: since few followers want me to end the story quick I am ending the story within few parts. Love you all. Thanks for the support.

Some people say past is past, present is present and future is not in our hand. Even though the statement is true, our past determines our future and we should correct our past to have a happy future. Anjana in spite of her mother’s warning started talking with him again, but it all ended in a fight that made her cry even more. Each time they fight she was the one to say sorry and correct their mistake. Each time she says sorry she feels inferior. What she did not want was happening, but he loved her so much that she could not leave him and go. One fine day when they were as usual texting he began to say her that “hey dear. I am sorry. Actually, to say the truth, I was a playboy at beginning. I did not have any intention of loving you truly. i only loved you for time pass. But you changed me into a new man. Your love redefined me. Your sadness made me love you more. Your chubbiness makes me think you are cute and makes me fall for you all over again. You are the one that I love truly now and I really love you a lot.”

What he told was so overwhelming and made her cry out of happiness, but somewhere inside of her-the evil her- made her think at that moment that whatever he told now was really or not? All this while he was a playboy. What if this was also a trick? But she disposed those evil thoughts and switched herself back to lover girl.

In middle of all these still his possessiveness did not waver even a bit, instead it has risen to a point where, whenever she talks to her class boys he started shouting and making a big fuss about all the things. He even sometimes threatens her that he will stop talking with her and breakup with her. She was worried a lot that what if he leaves him. But then too her evil side will think that it will be okay if he leaves her so that she could revive herself back from the biggest mistake of her life and make a good future with the man her parents show her. Even though all these kinds of thoughts come and go she never refuses to leave him.


Built one day all the fights piled up broke into a heated argument and he began to threaten her, but since she was used to it and wanted to get herself into a free world she first told “you leave me for Christ’s sake. I do not need you anymore in my life, I do not need to experience you torture. You already know that I started talking with you only because of the torture that I have been experiencing due to my parents. But now my parents are a little less strict than before, you have started to show your real you. Don’t make me hate you please.”

No comments:

Post a Comment